Author Insights Edition: How to Read Your Way to Heaven – DI Radio Show and Podcast
Description: Dan and Melissa speak with Vicki Burbach about her book, How to Read Your Way to Heaven: A Spiritual Reading Program for the Worst of Sinners, the Greatest of Saints, and Everyone in Between.
Questions/Topics Covered on the Show:
- What was the inspiration for writing the book?
- Can anyone follow this reading program?
- How much time will it take out of my day?
- Why are there three different programs (1, 3, or 5 years)?
- Why include readings from Scripture, the Catechism, and additional sources each day?
- Can I substitute books if I have already read one of the suggested books?
- Where can I find a good recommendation for a substitution if I need one?
- Spiritualdirection.com – website
- Avila Institute for Spiritual Formation
- Sophia Institute Press
- How to Read Your Way to Heaven: A Spiritual Reading Program for the Worst of Sinners, the Greatest of Saints, and Everyone in Between: by Vicki Burbach
- Questions? Send an e-mail to Questions@myavila.com or call 818-646-7729. — please leave your name, location, and question.
- Click on the arrow below to listen to the show! Don’t forget to tell your friends about the show and help us get the word out. Click HERE for mobile devices or on the arrow below to listen to the show:
please consider supporting our mission with a donation!