The Deep Waters of God’s Love – Divine Intimacy Radio Show and Podcast
Description: This week Dan, Melissa and Dr. Anthony Lilles immerse themselves in the deep waters of God’s love seen through the eyes of St. Thérèse of Lisieux in her oblation to merciful love.
Topics/Questions covered in the show:
- What does St. Thérèse need to do in order to release “the waves of infinite tenderness” that God has waiting to give to us?
- How can St. Thérèse become a martyr for God without physically laying down her life for Him?
- How can we benefit from filling each moment with love?
- What does St. Thérèse mean by “the shadows of this life”?
- Does God ever reveal Himself to us?
- Why is daily prayer necessary?
- Spiritualdirection.com – website
- EWTN Global Catholic Radio
- Avila Institute for Spiritual Formation
- EWTN Religious Catalogue – online
- Living the Mystery of Merciful Love: 30 Days with Thérèse of Lisieux by Dr. Anthony Lilles and Dan Burke
- Questions? Send an e-mail to Questions@myavila.com or call 818-646-7729. — please leave your name, location, and question.
- Click on the arrow below to listen to the show! Don’t forget to tell your friends about the show and help us get the word out. Click HERE for mobile devices or on the arrow below to listen to the show:
please consider supporting our mission with a donation!