The “Little Way” of Saint Therese of Lisieux
Topics/Questions covered in the show:
- Saint Thérèse explains that Jesus’ heart breaks when Christians are ungrateful for what He has done in their lives, especially when they reject the grace that He has given them.
- What is Saint Thérèse’s “little way”?
- How can this method of spirituality help those who are not cloistered religious?
- Does her “little way” work? How do we know?
- How can we find peace in the midst of worldly chaos and turmoil?
- Why do discussions about the saints bring us peace?
- Spiritualdirection.com – website
- EWTN Global Catholic Radio
- Avila Institute for Spiritual Formation
- EWTN Religious Catalogue – online
- Living the Mystery of Merciful Love: 30 Days with Thérèse of Lisieux by Dr. Anthony Lilles and Dan Burke
- Questions? Send an e-mail to Questions@myavila.com or call 818-646-7729. — please leave your name, location, and question.
- Click on the arrow below to listen to the show! Don’t forget to tell your friends about the show and help us get the word out. Click HERE for mobile devices or on the arrow below to listen to the show:
please consider supporting our mission with a donation!