Discovery Prayer – DI Radio Show and Podcast
Description: Dan and Melissa reiterate the importance of prayer commitments, deepening the life of prayer, and the critical role of discovery prayer (Lectio Divina) in this process.
- Why is practicing mental prayer important?
- What is the purpose of a prayer commitment?
- The first step of discovery prayer is reading a short passage of Scripture or spiritual reading.
- How is reading during discovery prayer different than everyday reading?
- Spiritualdirection.com – website
- EWTN Global Catholic Radio
- Avila Institute for Spiritual Formation
- EWTN Religious Catalogue – online
- Into the Deep: Finding Peace Through Prayer by Dan Burke
- Questions? Send an e-mail to Questions@myavila.com or call 818-646-7729. — please leave your name, location, and question.
- Click on the arrow below to listen to the show! Don’t forget to tell your friends about the show and help us get the word out. Click HERE for mobile devices or on the arrow below to listen to the show:
please consider supporting our mission with a donation!