Making a Solemn Commitment to God – DI Radio Show and Podcast
Description: This week Dan and Melissa lay out the importance of making a solemn commitment to God as a step to building a successful prayer life.
- How do we discern God’s voice from our own during prayer?
- How can we add spiritual reading to a busy schedule?
- Why is making a solemn commitment to God important in the spiritual life?
- What is the best way to go about making this commitment?
- Spiritualdirection.com – website
- EWTN Global Catholic Radio
- Avila Institute for Spiritual Formation
- EWTN Religious Catalogue – online
- Into the Deep: Finding Peace Through Prayer by Dan Burke
- Imitation of Christ by Thomas à Kempis
- Self-Abandonment to Divine Providence by Father J.P. Caussade, S.J.
- Soul of the Apostolate by Jean-Baptiste Chautard, O.C.S.O.
- Questions? Send an e-mail to Questions@myavila.com or call 818-646-7729. — please leave your name, location, and question.
- Click on the arrow below to listen to the show! Don’t forget to tell your friends about the show and help us get the word out. Click HERE for mobile devices or on the arrow below to listen to the show:
please consider supporting our mission with a donation!