Sacred Elements of Prayer – DI Radio Show and Podcast
Topics/Questions covered in the show:
- Heeding the advice of the saints by establishing three key elements to one’s prayer life will vastly improve his or her prayer experience.
- These three key elements include sacred time, space and attention.
- What is the best time of day to pray?
- Why is a sacred space important to one’s prayer life?
- Will challenges occur even when we are dedicated to deepening our relationship with God? If so, how can we overcome these challenges?
- Spiritualdirection.com – website
- EWTN Global Catholic Radio
- Avila Institute for Spiritual Formation
- EWTN Religious Catalogue – online
- Into the Deep: Finding Peace Through Prayer by Dan Burke
- Questions? Send an e-mail to Questions@myavila.com or call 818-646-7729. — please leave your name, location, and question.
- Click on the arrow below to listen to the show! Don’t forget to tell your friends about the show and help us get the word out. Click HERE for mobile devices or on the arrow below to listen to the show:
please consider supporting our mission with a donation!