Prayer and the Heights of Holiness – DI Radio Show and Podcast
Prayer and the Heights of Holiness
Description: Praying is not reserved only for holy souls. All souls need prayer to bring them to the heights of holiness. On this episode of Divine Intimacy Radio, Dan and Melissa stress that the most crucial element of beginning a prayer routine is to pray!
Topics/Questions covered in the show:
- If someone wants to establish a lasting, meaningful prayer life, he must jump in and get started.
- A common misunderstanding is that one must be holy in order to start a meaningful prayer life when the opposite is true. One must start a prayer life first in order to be holy.
- Reading countless books on prayer is not a substitute for prayer.
- Beginning a prayer routine is difficult, but as one practices and learns, it becomes easier and more enjoyable.
- Prayer and the heights of holiness is a destination meant for us all, not just the saints of old.
- Spiritualdirection.com – website
- EWTN Global Catholic Radio
- Avila Institute for Spiritual Formation
- EWTN Religious Catalogue – online
- Into the Deep: Finding Peace Through Prayer by Dan Burke
- Questions? Send an e-mail to Questions@myavila.com or call 818-646-7729. — please leave your name, location, and question.
- Click on the arrow below to listen to the show! Don’t forget to tell your friends about the show and help us get the word out. Click HERE for mobile devices or on the arrow below to listen to the show:
please consider supporting our mission with a donation!