Why Pray? – Part II of III – DI Radio Show and Podcast
Description: Why pray? On this week’s Divine Intimacy Radio Show and Podcast, Dan Burke and Melissa Elson dive into Dan’s new book on prayer titled, Into the Deep: Finding Peace through Prayer and explore how the depth of God’s eternal love for each and every soul draws us to prayer.
Topics/Questions covered in the show:
- What is the importance of realizing God’s personal love in one’s life?
- How should we respond to this deep, personal love?
- Why is prayer a matter of justice?
- Why does God deserve our prayers?
- Spiritualdirection.com – website
- EWTN Global Catholic Radio
- Avila Institute for Spiritual Formation
- EWTN Religious Catalogue – online
- Into the Deep: Finding Peace Through Prayer by Dan Burke
- From the forward by Matthew Kelley: “Prayer is difficult, joyful, challenging, and life-changing. The journey into prayer, into the heart of God, is the reason we were made; it is the reason God brought us into existence…”
- Questions? Send an e-mail to Questions@myavila.com or call 818-646-7729. — please leave your name, location, and question.
- Click on the arrow below to listen to the show! Don’t forget to tell your friends about the show and help us get the word out. Click HERE for mobile devices or on the arrow below to listen to the show:
please consider supporting our mission with a donation!