Why Pray? – Part I of III – DI Radio Show and Podcast
Description: Why pray? On this week’s Divine Intimacy Radio Show and Podcast, Dan Burke and Melissa Elson dive into Dan’s new book on prayer titled, Into the Deep: Finding Peace through Prayer and begin to discuss the importance of establishing a real, meaningful, lasting relationship with God.
Topics/Questions covered in the show:
- Why Pray?
- How can we grow closer to God if we do not spend meaningful time with Him?
- Prayer leads us to holiness.
- Spiritualdirection.com – website
- EWTN Global Catholic Radio
- Avila Institute for Spiritual Formation
- EWTN Religious Catalogue – online
- Into the Deep: Finding Peace Through Prayer by Dan Burke
- From the forward by Matthew Kelley: “Prayer is difficult, joyful, challenging, and life-changing. The journey into prayer, into the heart of God, is the reason we were made; it is the reason God brought us into existence…”
- Questions? Send an e-mail to Questions@myavila.com or call 818-646-7729. — please leave your name, location, and question.
- Click on the arrow below to listen to the show! Don’t forget to tell your friends about the show and help us get the word out. Click HERE for mobile devices or on the arrow below to listen to the show:
please consider supporting our mission with a donation!