Leadership & Prayer: 30 Days w/ Teresa of Avila Day 19 reflections
Leadership and Prayer
30 Days with Teresa of Avila
Day 19 Reflections
Divine Intimacy Radio
St. Teresa of Avila (also known as St. Teresa of Jesus) gives insights into effective leadership techniques of leadership and prayer. Dan and Melissa reflect on letters from St. Teresa of Avila from Dan Burke’s book 30 Days with Teresa of Avila, Day 19.
Topics/Questions covered in the show:
- St. Teresa of Avila returns to the Convent of the Incarnation, which is in a state of rebellion and spiritual poverty.
- A historical look at the situation at the convent at the time of St. Teresa of Avila’s return.
- What does it mean to be a successful leader?
- Does the gift of good leadership skills necessarily lead to pride?
- What is the true source of our authority as leaders?
- How to use love and prayer as leadership tools.
- St. Teresa of Avila demonstrates that provision grows with holiness.
- 30 Days with Teresa of Avila – Dan Burke and Anthony Lilles
- EWTN Religious Catalog – online
- Journey Home on YouTube – Marcus Grodi interviews Dan Burke
- The Collected Works of St. Teresa of Avila, Vol. III – contains the Book of Her Foundations
- For Call in questions for future shows 818-646-7729 — please leave your name, location, and question.
- Click on the arrow below to listen to the show! Don’t forget to tell your friends about the show and help us get the word out. If the show is inspiring to you and you would like to help us make it a daily show, please click here to donate. All donors will receive a signed copy of your choice of Dan’s new books: Finding God through Meditation, 30 Days with Teresa of Avila, or Navigating the Interior Life. Click HERE for mobile devices or on the arrow below to listen to the show:
please consider supporting our mission with a donation!