Help with Spiritual Direction – 30 Days w/ Teresa of Avila Day 12 Reflections
Help with Spiritual Direction
30 Days with Teresa of Avila
Day 12 Reflections
Why does St. Teresa feel relief when all her faults are exposed? Dan and Melissa help us to get the most help with spiritual direction from the example of St. Teresa. Reflections on her letters from the book 30 Days with Teresa of Avila.
Topics/Questions covered in the show:
- What are some signs of a healthy spiritual life?
- Are you concerned about what your confessor or spiritual director thinks of you?
- What a spiritual director needs from you to help you grow in holiness.
- Some tips to help you prepare to receive spiritual direction.
- Why you should not avoid seeking spiritual direction in your own community.
- Though difficult, why and how we should accept frankness from those closest to us.
- 30 Days with Teresa of Avila – Dan Burke and Anthony Lilles
- Dr. Anthony Lilles – http://www.spiritualdirection.com/author/dr-lilles
- SpiritualDirection.com Book Club
- Saint Augustine Confessions
- For Call in questions for future shows 818-646-7729 — please leave your name, location and question.
- Click on the arrow below to listen to the show! Don’t forget to tell your friends about the show and help us get the word out. If the show is inspiring to you and you would like to help us make it a daily show, please click here to donate. All donors will receive a signed copy of your choice of Dan’s new books: Finding God through Meditation, 30 Days with Teresa of Avila, or Navigating the Interior Life. Click HERE for mobile devices or on the arrow below to listen to the show:
please consider supporting our mission with a donation!