A listing of posts on our site specifically on yoga and its history and dangers. Additional posts will be added as they are published. Please check back on this site from time to time.
Yoga Series by Fr. Ezra Sullivan:
- What is Yoga? A Catholic Perspective (Part I)
- What is Yoga? A Catholic Perspective (Part II): gods of Yoga
- Yoga gods divine Manifestations? Catholic Perspective (Part III)
- The Yoga Trajectory: From the Body to the infinite (Part IV)
- Yoga and Religion (Part V)
Divine Intimacy Radio and Podcast: Yoga Series
Some Other Posts which Touch on Yoga in some way:
- Posts by Connie Rossini:
Should We Sit Quietly During Prayer (Part I of III)
Teresa of Avila on Silence in Prayer (Part II of III)
The Silence of Detachment (Part III of III)
- Is the Enneagram Something I Should be Involved With?
- The Vatican on Christian Meditation and Centering Prayer
- What does the Vatican Say on Centering Prayer?
Art: Yoga Meditation Position, Cornelius383, own work, 25 April 2012, CC, Wikimedia Commons. Mirror of Divine Intimacy Radio feature image thumbnail courtesy Divine Intimacy Radio, used with permission. Feature Image: Yogin with Six Chakras, India, Punjab Hills, Kangra, late 1700s, National Museau, PD-US, PD-India, PD-Art, Wikimedia Commons.
please consider supporting our mission with a donation!