Can I Trust? Series: Faithful to the Church?
Can I Trust? Series
Faithful to the Church?
Editor’s Note: We get many questions in regards to whether or not popular authors, or organizations, are faithful to the Church, her teachings and her Magisterium, and whether or not they should be read and/or followed. It is a wise person who asks! So, in a way, this listing of posts has been inspired by you, the readers. The following is an index of posts (and their links), found on our site, which evaluate whether the thought and teachings of particular people or organizations uphold authentic Catholicism, and whether or not, as Catholics, we should have confidence in them. We hope the posts will be useful to you! And, if you do not find what you are looking for here, please feel free to drop us a note.
- Can I Trust a Spiritual Director who Uses the Enneagram?
- Can I Trust Fr Anthony de Mello, SJ? (Part I of II)
- Can I Trust Fr Anthony de Mello, SJ? Update (Part II of II)
- Can I Trust the Writings of Fr Anthony de Mello? (Divine Intimacy Radio Show)
- Fr Anthony de Mello, Spiritual Direction and Discerning God’s Voice in Prayer (Divine Intimacy Radio Show)
- Can I Trust Fr Richard Rohr? Part I
- Can I Trust Fr Richard Rohr? Part II – Book Review: “Everything Belongs – The Gift of Contemplative Prayer“
- Can I Trust Fr Ron Rolheiser? Review of “Prayer: Our Deepest Longing“
- Can I Trust Fr Thomas Keating? “Open Mind, Open Heart” Book Review
- Can I Trust the Mercy Center Spiritual Direction Training Program?
- Can I Trust Opus Dei?
- Can I Trust Pierre Teilhard de Chardin?
- Can I Trust Spiritual Directors International?
- Can I Trust Thomas Merton? (Part I of II)
- Can I Trust Thomas Merton? (Part II of II)
- Catholicism and Buddhism – Clearing Up the Confusion
- Who Can I Trust?
Art: Woman Helps a Nun in Israel, Peter van der Sluijs, own work, 24 October 2012, CCA-SA, Wikimedia Commons.
please consider supporting our mission with a donation!